Monday, July 03, 2006

Suggested reading

Some of my books in my library have been missing and so I have been doing some recent purchasing to replace books. No big deal, and a positive aspect of this is that it has caused me to reread books I had forgotten about because I read them some time ago.

On of them is called From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya: A Biography History of Christian Missions by Ruth Tucker, a prof at Calvin Seminary in Grand Rapids. It is a fascinating look at foreign missions from the time of the Apostle Paul to the present age. I highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in hearing about those men and women who took the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Great stuff to read. If you are looking for a book to take to the beach or on long drives, give it a try. I think you will like it.

No comments: