Thursday, May 31, 2007

not blogging

Hey folks, I have no idea if anyone is reading this blog, but for the few who do I want to apologize for not keeping up with it through the month of May.

Honestly, it has seemed that there has not been much to blog about. Church wise, there are some things hopping that are very exciting, but nothing yet to blog about.

The NH political front has been somewhat quiet, except for the fact Hillary Clinton walked past my office building on Tuesday.

Religious news has been not very interesting ( in my opinion)

So I find myself posting sermon texts and that has been it.

Lastly, I have not been sitting in front of my computer enough to be blogging. I will make no promises come the summer, when I am hoping to get some time to rest and recreate. Blogging may continue to be light in June, July & August.

So there you have it, why I am not blogging, in a blog post. I hope this helps. For anyone who might be reading this blog.

No comments: