Sunday, July 08, 2007


07-08-07 => Yes, that is the date for today, July 8, 2007, but today it has a more significant meaning. As some of you know, I am an aviation fan, and a big fan of Boeing. Well today was a big day at Boeing, today they unveiled the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

The is aircraft is a huge leap in aircraft design and will become the benchmark for the future. There are too many things to mention as to why this is such a great aircraft, I encourage you to go to Boeing's website and take a look for yourself.

The plane was shown to the world at around 7:30p.m. EST, and the Master of Ceremonies was Tom Brokaw, former Anchor of NBC Nightly News.

All I want to say, is it is a beautiful aircraft, and congrats Boeing. I can't wait to see it fly!

The picture in the post can be seen at Airliners.net, a great website for nerds like me.

No comments: