Friday, May 30, 2008

Tony Blair, Yale University & Faith


I had heard about this for sometime, but was reminded of it this morning in a recent interview by the former Prime Minister, Tony Blair about his Faith Foundation.

Tony Blair made an interesting statement in his interview, globalization is forcing everyone to live closer together. And that means that the various faiths that make up our world are also having more interaction than ever before. I think there is some truth to this, and although I may not agree with some of the premises behind Blair's foundation I think he is right about the role of globalization and world religions.

If I was just a bit closer, I would be interested in taking his class at Yale this fall on Faith & Globalization. I think it would be very interesting.

Click here to read an article on the subject.

No comments: