Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sermon Text: Galatians 2:17-21

I forgot to put up last weeks sermon, Galatians 2:15-16 and almost forgot to mention this one as well. Really enjoying Galatians so far.....

Gal. 2:17 But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not!
Gal. 2:18 For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor.
Gal. 2:19 For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God.
Gal. 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and wgave himself for me.
Gal. 2:21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if justification* were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.

No comments: