Tuesday, March 27, 2007

On the Political Front....

I promised to keep folks updated, and I have not been doing a good job.

A couple weeks ago I went into my office to use the copier and my building was all blocked off and a Fox News Satellite truck outside. I was in a hurry so I did not stick around, but not long after I left Hillary Clinton stopped by, and had coffee in the coffee shop in my building.

Since then there has been a steady stream of candidates, with Clinton spending the most time up here over any other candidate. New Hampshire is a certainly a place to see all the political faces.

The local NH TV station keeps track of the candidates and there appearances. WMUR's political page has everything you want to know about when and where you can meet a candidate.

I am sure before the primary is over, I will have and opportunity to meet a candidate.

No comments: