Monday, August 18, 2008

Psalm 23 Again

I had a feeling this was going to happen.......

Even though Psalm 23 is only 6 verses, it is 6 verses that have been studied and meditated on for centuries. For that reason, there is a lot of work on Psalm 23 and numerous insights that are very interesting.

Take for example the reference to a table being prepared in verse 5. Before I studied the passage, I am thinking a standard table that you eat at. But in actuality, it is referring to something else, and it is related to sheep. ( big surprise).

So this past Sunday I was unable to finish the sermon and will finish Psalm 23 this coming Lord's Day.

Oh well, it will happen from time to time, but for some one who plans out sermons it kinda messes up my schedule, which is a little annoying. But if I am looking for someone to blame, the finger points back at me.

No comments: