Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend in VT

This weekend I took the kids and went to St. Albans, VT to preach and administer the Lord's Supper at Trinity Presbyterian Church. It was a long trip (7+ hours of driving) but at least it is through some very beautiful countryside. St. Albans is north of Burlington, VT near Lake Champlain. The church sits up on a hill and at certain points, you can see the Lake and the Adirondack Mountains.

I was very encouraged by the attendance at the church and the new visitors that were there. The only downside was that it began to rain during the picnic after the worship service and did not stop until I was a few minutes from home. Not a fun trip back, but I was glad I went.

As far as fall colors, they were just starting to turn so it was not spectacular, but it will be in a few weeks!

No comments: