Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Glitch & God's Providence

I mentioned in the previous post there was a problem on the trip.

After 1300 miles on bumpy roads ( particularly I-84 & I-87) I was driving up our street thrilled that nothing major had gone wrong on the trip.

On our previous trip, we blew a tire on the Mass Turnpike. But on this occasion, we seemed to be prepared. That was until I started backing up the trailer into the driveway.

A simple maneuver, done dozens of times. Except in this case, I heard a large bang. I got out to find the right tires nearly touching. Shocked, yet tired, I just simply unhooked the trailer and figured I would tackle this problem the next day.

The problem is a broke weld, which is not suppose to happen. It could have been quite dangerous for us if it happened while going 65 mph. A number of friends and neighbors were astonished it happened while it was being slowly backed into the driveway.

Can we say, God's Providence? I am inclined to think so.

No comments: